Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day Five: Three Classic 'Staches



Day Five
Starting Point: Old Kentucky Home Motel in Bardstown, KY
End Point: Bardstown Road in Louisville, KY
Today's Total: 54 miles

Total Distance For the Trip: 325 miles


This blog will have to be without pictures....for now. I'm back in Indy, and the camera is in Louisville with two moustachioed bicyclists!

Albums I Listened To Today"

My Morning Jacket - Z
My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
- I mean, come on, I was headed to Louisville!

But I digress. Today was a bit rough because the guys had to ride some heavily traveled roads. That translates into semis driving by them at an arm's length distance. And rumble strips apparently aren't easy on the...well....let's not talk about that.

Still, they made it to Bardstown Road (aka hipster central) around 1:30 pm. We celebrated by finishing the last three High Lifes from the cooler. Some lady who was eating lunch in her car (weird, I know) watched us try to set the timer on Brennan's camera to take a picture, then finally found us funny enough to help us out. And some random old guy tried to jump in the picture as well. I guess our moustaches were more inviting that we anticipated.

Over the next few days, I'll keep adding pics (I actually added more to the previous posts, so scroll all the way down), keep adding detail, and hopefully get the pics from Day Five sometime next week.

Stay tuned for final thoughts all next week!

2 comments:

  1. Behler = no words
    Costello = my uncle
    Brennan = pedophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be so quick to jump to pedophile.

    With Brennan, I keep seeing Snidely Whiplash for some reason.

    ReplyDelete